HOW TO MARKET MY CREATIVE STARTUPThe Startup Checklist
Here’s a checklist, that will help you spark ideas for your startup marketing.
I also made it available for download so to help on your way.
“There are two types of people in this world. Those who will do whatever it takes to create the life of their dreams…and everybody else. Choose who you want to become very wisely.”
- Create a simple website – Doesn’t need to be fancy.
- Get some links to your website. This will help your website to rank higher in Google.
- Make sure you have a beautiful logo
- Create an Instagram, a Facebook, and a Twitter page. Follow people there and interact with other accounts like there is no tomorrow.
- Start a blog. Blogging is a very cheap marketing strategy that will attract the right audience to your company website.
- Keep writing blog articles. Yep. Starting a blog is a good idea but it won’t get you anywhere if you’re not constant with your publications.
- Build your email list. Email is still one of the most powerful and profitable marketing channels. Leverage it.
- View 100 new LinkedIn profile per day. This is one of my favorite hack these days. When you view a LinkedIn profile, people get a notification. They’ll probably look at what you do and visit your website. Free traffic.
- Reach out to influencers. Send them products.
- Reach out to bloggers, journalists, industry leaders.
- Keep reaching out to whoever could be useful.
- Install Google Analytics on your website. Monster insights & SEO Yoast!
- Start business contacts on Facebook. A lot of people will tell you that Facebook is not the place for business, but I’ll tell you the complete opposite. Most of my business contacts came from me simply reaching out to them on Facebook.
- Create a Facebook ad that promotes your product clearly. Stop trying to be fancy again. Make it clear what you’re selling and put it in front of the right audience.
- Create a Facebook retargeting ad. People might not buy from you or reach out the first time. Make sure you’re always in their face.
- Invest in Google Adwords (Youtube & Skillshare are great resources)
- Reach out to potential customers. Probably said this one more than one time, but when you’re on a budget and need people to know about it, there’s nothing more powerful than taking your phone or emailing potential customers.
Interested in the full PDF checklist? Findliaison@gmail.com
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? HERE’S MORE
When you rely on your creativity to pay the bills and build your reputation, you can’t afford to be short of ideas or the energy to put them into action. So, it's no surprise that creative blocks pose a threat to artists and creative entrepreneurs being...
Making money has nothing to do with working hard. The organizations who employ the majority of the population sold us the idea that making money is hard because they want us to work hard for them. It has nothing to do with struggling or “paying your...
Black Buddha is a premium digital content network focused on illuminating the best destinations and experiences in Asia. Their high-quality videos are the source for inspiration, entertainment, and insight for the millennial-minded explorer. Black Buddha amplify's...